Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I published a new article on Scribe Seeker!

Here's the link if you're interested in reading it:
http://www.scribeseeker.com/travel/travel-accommodations/staying-at-a-bed-and-breakfast-make-it-your-choice-next-time-you-travel

I can't crank out articles in the quantity I'd like to but I am enjoying this occasional foray into writing. Before I became ill with CFS I was a technical writer for some major corporations. I got paid a lot of money but I never enjoyed the work. Now, I'm writing about things I'm interested in and it's quite rewarding even if it's not paying me anything. Of course, I still have my work of fiction on the back burner and I hope to get back to work on that when time allows. Regardless, it feels good to use these old rusty skills again.

I'd love to hear your comments on the articles I'm writing.

No comments: